Thursday, August 30, 2012

Isaiah 41:10 -So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

Praise the Lord!

 

 

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

 

 

 

This divine promise to Israel should give every Christian hope, for we have been reconciled to the God of the Jews through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. If this is God’s heart to a nation that has gone astray, how much more is God ready to strengthen those who call upon the name of Jesus. So don’t become so overwhelmed by your current situations that you forget to call upon the One who loves you, has redeemed you, and is with you today.

 

 

For more spiritual thoughts, please visit

www.tamilarticle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment