Monday, August 13, 2012

Galatians 1:10 - Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God?

Praise the Lord!

 

 

Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

 

 

 

Paul reminds us that we must get past the fear of man in order to be free to fully serve God. This poses unique challenges for us in an age of instant connectivity, because there are times when we need to say “no” to others in order to say “yes” to the Holy Spirit. This also means that there are times when we need to stand out in the crowd because we are not going with the flow of others. This is the call of the gospel if we expect to be a true servant of Christ.

 

 

For more spiritual thoughts, please visit

www.tamilarticle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment