Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Isaiah 1:2-3 - Hear me, you heavens! Listen, earth! For the Lord has spoken:

Praise the Lord!

 

 

Hear me, you heavens! Listen, earth! For the Lord has spoken: “I reared children and brought them up, but they have rebelled against me. The ox knows its master, the donkey its owner’s manger, but Israel does not know, my people do not understand.”

 

 

The implications of this passage are amazing; God expects His people to know Him! This is more than an impersonal force. This is not a god conscience. This is the Creator who has a personality, who has a name, and who wants relationship with His creation. How can we know this Creator? God took the initiative by coming to earth to know us through Jesus Christ. Do you know your Master, or have you not understood the good news that He offers you today?

 

 

For more spiritual thoughts, please visit

www.tamilarticle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment